Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a dental professional, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients. As a doctor, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship.
I appreciate the time you’ve taken to visit this site and find out more about this dental practice, my team, and the many services we can provide to help you achieve optimum oral health.
John Rakutt, DMD
- B.S. University of Louisville, 1986
- D.M.D. University of Louisville - School of Dentistry, 1990
- General Practice Residency at the Veterans Administration Medical Center Louisville, 1990-1991
- Part time teacher at University of Louisville School of Dentistry for since January 1997
- American Dental Association member since 1990
- Kentucky Dental Association member since 1990
- Louisville Dental Society member since 1990 and Past President
I am a lifelong Louisville, Kentucky native. I met my wife Dr. Sandy Payne in dental school and we married in 1993. We enjoy running marathons, cycling, traveling, boating and snow skiing. We have a college age daughter who we spend our spare time with as much as possible. We are avid UofL athletics fans and attend as many games as possible.